1. Let’s join our forces and start a massive online protest. Send emails to your country's politicians, reminding them of their responsibilities and urging them to protect refugees, in general and especially now in these times of Corona. We wrote examples in different languages below that you can just copy and send from your account. You can find the email addresses easily searching for the parliament of your country or using this link for the European representatives:
2. Following the example of Seebrücke, use your spare time to call European politicians and ask them the following questions:
- Why is Europe breaking human rights at the Greek border?
- Why is Greece able to just suspend the right for Asylum - and get Europe's support to do that?
- Where are the 700 Million Euros promised aid for the refugees and why is it instead being used for violence at the borders instead?
- What is currently being done to end the humanitarian catastrophe in the Greek camps?
Tell them we can, we want and we must let the people in and grant them their fundamental rights to protection, health, safety, food and peace.
3. Sign this petition and share it with your friends and family!
4. Write a poster on fabric and hang it out of your window if you cannot distribute flyers due to Corona or additionally:
5. Collect donations or donate yourself to support our teams on the ground who are still providing essential goods for people who remain at the border or stranded in Istanbul.
English | Deutsch | . Português | Italiano | Nederlands | Español | Français